- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 months contract
- Australian Citizen - Must be able to obtain Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Project Managers who could work from different locations that is Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- manage, deliver and monitor financial complex projects that may have an organisation wide impact
- develop, manage and implement project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency's project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- contribute to project design, governance arrangements and operational integration
- ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget
- coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives
- lead and manage staff and manage performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning
- provide expert advice and feedback to stakeholders and the agency's executive
- research, review and evaluate projects in specific operational or technical areas
- report on project outputs to stakeholders, and oversee regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- prepare and review written material including business cases, plans, reports and executive briefs and corporate documentation
- undertake budget management, monitor expenditure and oversee procurement and contract management
- identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies
- analyse project performance and coordinate quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs
The key skills required for this role are:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in successfully managing the delivery of projects relative to the industry (ICT application delivery)
- Hold an industry recognised qualification in project management, such as Diploma of Project Management, Diploma of Risk Management, or PRINCE2 Foundations.
- Ability to plan strategically, and prioritise workload for self and teams to accomplish business outcomes
- Strong experience executing digital innovation to deliver exceptional customer experience across digital channels and platforms in alignment with the agency's strategic directions.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.