Seeking an experienced Defence Project Manager to take on and deliver a complex and critical Defence aerospace project.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible accurately capturing and developing the Joint Training Needs Statement (JTNS) and business case (including OCD) and all artefacts required to gain gate 0 approval.
- Act as the Senior Project Manager and engage with multiple stakeholders
- Manage sub-program governance requirements, including steering groups agenda and action items for reporting
- Develop project artefacts to support the project through Gate 0 submission
- Manage the project's supporting documentation, program agreements, implementation agreements and memorandums
- Lead and coordinate the project through major milestones
Skills & Experience
- Must hold higher formal Project management qualifications
- Have demonstrated Defence capability life cycle experience
- Co-ordinate, elicit and develop the program's documentation requirements and support OCD change management
- Advanced Defence writing skills
- Advanced oral communication skills, with the ability lead and influence
- Hold a current Defence security clearance of NV1, ideally NV2
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please submit your cv and covering letter in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.