|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Delgado|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2022 11:24|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Being apart of the product team you will have a critical role in managing 5G & IoT Hardware line of business. This will entail vendor liaison and entering commercial engagements with suppliers and vendors for enabling products across the business.
You will oversee the ongoing operational aspects of partner solutions (IoT Prime) as part of broader 5G & IoT Product Team for a leading telco organisation.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Facilitating Product Migrations from a technical and project management view, experience in managing similar in complex rapidly evolving situations.
- Excellent stakeholder management by aligning Internal alignment with product, network, delivery organisation.
- External engagement with customers where required, supported by Sales/Delivery Team.
- Facilitating technical troubleshooting of faults during migration and ensuring communication to customer and broader stakeholders are done professionally.
- Building Project Plan to cover various aspects of migration program under management.
- E2E ownership of migrations and ensuring successful outcomes by working closely with stakeholders and key decision makers in the business.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients
To be considered please send in your application to Dylan and you can call on 0468 724 101 to discuss further.
Rate: 750-800 per day
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's