|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Mary Vu|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2022 20:42|
This is a great role for a Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager to work for a large financial services provider.
You will be responsible for managing a team to ensure project is delivered on-time, budget and to meet the requirements of product owners.
What's on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with large financial services company.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience within large complex complex environments
- Infrastructure experience, such as Cloud, LAN, WAN, Virtualised machines (VM)
- Ability to manage infrastructure delivery
- Strong understanding of project life-cycle
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally;
- Knowledge of project management disciplines and financial services
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's