- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 months possible extension
- Australian Citizen with NV1 clearance
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- Experience in the daily management of team member and activities in a Scrum/Agile manner.
- Proven experience in defining of project deliverables, timeframes and scope and manage project risks.
- Proven experience in producing reports and documentation for project control and governance activities such as project board meetings and regular project reporting.
- Experience in using Microsoft Azure DevOps to manage development activities.
- An ability to contribute to a positive team culture.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.