Project Manager - Contracts Management
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Contracts Management|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 12:54|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager - Contracts Management.
• Develop strong working relationships between field workforce and managed service providers
• Establish new operation functions and supplier management
• Manage continuous improvement projects and risk frameworks
• Develop and oversee plans, time lines and milestones
• Work on governance and executive committees
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience managing projects within the Telecommunications environment
• Experience with supplier and contract management
• Familiar with different project management methodologies
• Strong ability in project scheduling and reporting
• Green belt certification preferred
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's