Project Manager: CyberSecurity (M6)
|Job Title:||Project Manager: CyberSecurity (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2021 19:51|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an up-and-coming Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the CyberSecurity space. Experience working on security projects and telecommunications sector experience would be highly advantageous.
- Suits Project Manager with Telco and/or CyberSecurity experience
- Work on leading-edge CyberSecurity related projects
- 12 month contract paying attractive rate
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or infrastructure.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A genuine background in technology built over several years working in technical roles (software engineering, network engineering, infrastructure, security etc.)
- Experience working as a Project Manager in large, complex environments
- Experience working across CyberSecurity related projects would be highly-regarded
- Strong overall experience in IT / telco sectors, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
This role would especially suit a Project Manager with security and/or telecommunications sector experience who has since moved into technical Project Management.
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager: Telecommunications (M6)
Project Manager - Cyber Security (M6)
MECM SCCM Intune Engineer
Test Lead - Networks (M2)
Digital Content Writer (M6)