Project Manager: CyberSecurity (M6)
|Job Title:||Project Manager: CyberSecurity (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 11:32|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an up-and-coming Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the CyberSecurity space. Experience working on software engineering projects and knowledge of the SDLC would be highly advantageous.
- Suits former software/network engineer with solid Project Management experience
- Work on leading-edge CyberSecurity related projects
- Permanent role paying up to $150,000.00 per annum
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or infrastructure.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A genuine background in technology built over several years working in technical roles (software engineering, network engineering, infrastructure, security etc.)
- Experience working as a Project Manager in large, complex environments
- Experience working across CyberSecurity related projects would be highly-regarded
- Strong overall experience in IT / telco sectors, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
This role would especially suit a former software/network engineer who has since moved into technical Project Management.
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's