Project Manager: Data Centre (M6)
|Job Title:||Project Manager: Data Centre (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 14:07|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an Infrastructure Project Manager with strong Data Centre related project experience to join our team of highly-credentialed consultants.
- Suits Project Manager who has worked on Data Centre related projects
- Work on large-scale infrastructure related projects
- Contract or Permanent - Your choice!
Our client, a large Telecommunications company, are keen to bring on a Project Manager possessing delivery experience across Data Centre related projects.
Specialist knowledge ranging from Data Centre migrations, Data Centre Fit Outs, Data Centre Operations and third-party data centres would be very helpful.
To be successful in this role you bring have the following:
- Strong Infrastructure Project Management experience across large-scale projects
- Deep understanding of Data Centre projects including migrations and upgrades
- Understanding of relevant data centre infrastructure such as DHCP, DNS, VLANS and IP Addressing
- Experience of working for or with system integration companies and or service providers
- Strong financial control and risk mitigation knowledge
- A can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly-adaptable skill-set, and the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst (M4)
Project Manager: Telecommunications (M6)
Project Analyst (M2)
Project Coordinator - Telecommunications (M6)
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$601 per day