Project Manager - Emerging Defence Projects
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Emerging Defence Projects|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 20:17|
Defence continues to set out and deliver, what is a once in a generation upgrade of it's platforms and systems. With the ever evolving challenges and technology our Defence Force faces, we need to be ready be at the forefront of technology.
Finite are currently seeking experienced Defence Project Managers from an engineering background, (ideally aerospace) to support our partners in the emerging project space. These are ACT based opportunities.
You will be given a large amount of autonomy to provide support and define requirements to various pre-Gate 0 activities. You will work under broad direction to deliver project tasks to the meet the capability requirements of the respective project/s.
- Manage all project activities including support to strategic planning for managing resources and program priorities
- Management of project scope, schedules, risk, budgets and resources
- Preparation of briefings, reports and returns relating to project progress inline with organisational requirements;
- Actively manage working relationships to understand stakeholder requirements and expectations
- Development of future contracting concept for the Capability.
- Develop the project plans and supporting artefacts required to gain
Candidates will require an in-depth knowledge of project methodology within CASG, and a thorough knowledge of the Defence Capability Life Cycle
Skills & Experience
- Formal Qualifications in Project Management
- Prior experience in initiating and planning Defence CASG project
- Must have emerging or pre-gate 0 and later experience
- Must come from a Defence engineering background
- Must hold an active Defence security clearance of NV1 or higher
- Prince 2, PMBOK and PMP highly desirable
If you feel this is the role for you. Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT and apply via the attched link.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
Project Interface Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$900-1080inc super per day
Project Manager - Contract 6m+
Wellington Central, Wellington
Project Coordinators x 2
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Auckland, New Zealand