Project Manager Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Project Manager Infrastructure|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2021 18:54|
Outstanding opportunity for Project Manager with knowledge of IP Infrastructure and JIRA experience
- Suits experience Project Manager with IP Infrastructure background
- JIRA experience required. Confluence preferred
- Permanent role paying around $140,000 per annum
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the Telco networks space.
Coming from a strong telecommunications background you will demonstrate a track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across telco network infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
You will possess strong experience working as a Project Manager / Scrum Master as well as relevant IT / telco engineering qualifications.
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or networks infrastructure.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working as a Project Manager across large-scale, complex projects (mandatory)
- Experience working with JIRA to at least an intermediate level is required
- Some experience with Confluence would be handy, but is not mandatory
- Knowledge of IP Infrastructure and/or a blend of telco technologies including Smart Networks, Mobile Networks (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G), Mobile Technologies, Network Virtualisation, Evolved Packet Core, Telco Cloud (mandatory)
- Impressive client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
- Strong overall experience in IT / telco sectors, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work from anywhere in AU (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide).
Post Code: M6
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's