FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Seeking PMs to work in Enterprise Data Team of a financial services client.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Skills/Experience with Document Management Apps/Archives.
- Skills/Experience with migration of Apps to Cloud.
- Good working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in the Scope, Risk, Issues, and Quality management
- Finance and Stakeholder Management
- Experience in influencing and conflict resolution.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.