Project Manager M99
|Job Title:||Project Manager M99|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 16:28|
Project Manager: Telecommunications
Outstanding opportunity for experienced Project Manager to join leading IT Services organisation. Attractive remuneration, large-scale projects and blue-chip clients!
· Up to $700 per day on rolling six month contract
· Telecommunications sector experience required
· Consulting role across large telco enterprise clients
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects across our telecommunications sector client base.
Ideally coming from a consulting background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across software-delivery and infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
You will possess strong experience working as a Project Manager as well as relevant IT qualifications. Telecommunications sector experience is important while any experience working in a consulting role would be very highly regarded.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Experience working as a Project Manager across large-scale, enterprise projects
· Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
· Previous experience working in the telecommunications sector
· Previous experience working for a consulting company (highly-regarded)
· Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
· Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
· Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
· You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
· Experience with any of EPM, Integral, Meridian, Field Glass would be very valuable