Project Manager - Network Engineering (Telco)
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Network Engineering (Telco)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 15:51|
* Macquarie Park location with flexible working option
* Great opportunity for Project Manager in Telco space.
* Global Organization
Our Client, a large telecommunication organisation is looking for a passionate Project Manager in Telco background.
They require a seasoned Project Manager to manage Fixed Broadband and Transmission Network projects. The role will require end -to-end Project management from Planning to closure
* Manage IP Network Engineering AOP key projects focused on Technology areas of Fixed Broadband and Transmission Network Solutions.
* Adherence to the Client's delivery framework (delivery framework is a mix of the PMBOK and Agile delivery methodology) where appropriate for-
o Initial investigation
o Feasibility and Design
o Development, Implementation and Verification
o Operational Readiness
o Program Closure
* Program Reports
* Microsoft Program Schedules for the work packages.
* Program Management Plans as required.
* Project artefacts as required by the delivery framework
* Resource Management Plans
* Stakeholder management
* Risk and Issue Management
* Governance Management meetings for internal and external delivery units.
* Lead in the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation and proactively manage them.
* Deliver financial submissions and updates to sponsors and senior stakeholders in accordance with capital management processes
* Prepare monthly financial forecasts and reconciliations against budget to ensure forecasting variance maintained within 10%
* End to end accountability for on time/budget/scope delivery of projects and change requests.
What's on offer
9 months contract with possibility of extension
$800 per day plus Super
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$801 per day
Northern Beaches, New South Wales
Network Engineer (M2)
IP Network Consultant (M2)
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$801 per day