|Job Title:||Project Manager-Network|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 17:56|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role- Project Manager- Digital Subscriber
We have an urgent Project Manager/ for one of its enterprise clients based in Sydney.
What we're looking for:
· This role will be focused on the scale phase and the ongoing delivery of the DSLAM program of works to the project roadmap and schedule.
· You will be required to work cross functionally with other Project Representatives across the client’s teams such as IT, Product, Shared Services and delivery departments to deliver the volumes on time and with quality.
· Experience in Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer/ DSL
· You will need to have proven Project Management experience within large change and transformation programs, ideally within a customer delivery organisation.
· You will be able to demonstrate your ability to think critically and communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
· Telco experience preferred
What's in it for you:
· Working under FINXL for an enterprise client
· Long term opportunity
· Competitive salary and excellent work environment
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to RosannaC@finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's