Project Manager: NV1 / NV2 M6
|Job Title:||Project Manager: NV1 / NV2 M6|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 14:26|
Project Manager: NV1 / NV2
Outstanding opportunity for seasoned Project Manager to join leading IT Services organisation. Attractive remuneration, large-scale projects and blue-chip clients! Permanent or Contract – your choice!
· Permanent or Contract Opportunity – Your Choice!
· Melbourne CBD Based Consulting Role across Blue-Chip Client Portfolio
· NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance Required
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects across our blue-chip client base.
Ideally coming from a consulting or large corporate background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across software-delivery and infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
Keen to benefit from ongoing formal training and continual career development opportunities, you will possess strong experience working as a Project Manager as well as relevant IT qualifications. Broad industry sector experience is important while any experience working in a consulting role would be very highly regarded.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Strong experience working as a Project Manager across large-scale, complex infrastructure projects (mandatory)
· NV1 or NV2 Clearance (mandatory)
· Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
· Previous experience working in the telecommunications sector
· Previous experience working for a consulting company (highly-regarded)
· Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
· Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
· Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
· You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's