Project Manager - Relocation
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Relocation|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 19:51|
Project Manager – Infrastructure Relocation
Homebush, NSW, Australia flexibility to work from Sydney CBD or Parramatta office
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The client is progressing in their change journey, including their workplace transformation for $100M+. We are looking for someone to lead the IT workstreams and bring together the technical leads to execute the workplace strategy.
- Partner with Property & Construction, Change Management, HR and Communication leads to deliver a successful workplace transformation program
- Coordinate timelines for all technology deliverables, and manage each through completion and delivery to the program
- Identify and resolve issues or roadblocks that could impact schedule, costs, or quality
- Work with external vendors including service provider, training partners, AV and suppliers to achieve the best outcome for the client
- Assist the Program Manager with reporting to Executive sponsor and steering committee, scope, budget and schedule expectations.
- Must be able to facilitate and drive a successful outcome from stakeholder meetings
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload
What does success look like?
- Must have previously done a Full Spectrum relocation - including partnering with property and construction
- Previous experience of IT rollouts in a large corporate environment, financial services experience is a must have
- 4+ years’ experience in a Technical Project or Team Lead role
- Must have experience rolling out Windows Laptops, Printers and Microsoft Surfaces
- Strong background knowledge in Infrastructure, primarily Cisco Meraki and Polycom VC
- Demonstratable experience supporting Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 and Telephony in a Service Desk L2, Desktop support capacity or equivalent
- A proactive and pragmatic approach with a strong bias to action
- An ability to manage competing priorities and to collaboratively engage with multiple stakeholders
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Any relevant Microsoft technical certifications or courses completed
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
How to Apply: To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process. Or, email resume to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's