FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role- Project Manager - Telco
Our client is looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to join their project team. The new PM will work on a set of exciting projects and help in the company's strategy. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative and innovative culture. They will be the crucial point of contact for driving a project forward, managing stakeholder engagement and ensuring that the project stays within budget and is completed on time.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in transmission capacity and transmission capacity expansion for various mobile, IP, Ethernet, xWDM, TDM, voice and video services
- You have experience in delivering network capacity to meet future customer data growth
- Experience in software upgrades across MX, PTX5K and PTX10K platforms and migration of 1G and VPLS services from MX routers to other CPC and IP core routers
- Telco project management experience
What's in it for you:
- Work for an enterprise environment
- Long-term engagement
- Competitive salary
If you are interested on this role, please call Rosanna at 0409 780752