Project Manager - Training Solutions
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Training Solutions|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 15:25|
- Immediate hiring
- 12 months engagement
- Minimum Baseline clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a strong Project Manager to support our client in delivering training solutions to either Defence and/or Government departments. This opportunity will be supported by a large training team.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager
- Experience delivering Training solutions (ideally for Defence/Government)
- Experience in managing multiple projects and clients.
- Experience in successfully leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proven experience of completing complex projects in a timely manner
- Proven experience in project management with formal project management methodologies
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's