Project Master Scheduler
|Job Title:||Project Master Scheduler|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2021 12:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We have a current opportunity for a Project Master Scheduler to join our Melbourne team. Initial 6months with view to extend. ASAP start.
Key Experience Required:
- High level experience in leading, planning, and scheduling activities across multiple work streams to facilitate successful outcomes
- Manage alignment of key programs and streams
- Provide holistic reporting and investment program reporting on key programs and projects
- Ascertain the alignment of program deliverables, RACI and milestones for progress monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor and report on stream schedules against agreed criteria, and plan and create schedules
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of specialised work packages for identified programs
- Experience of working across multiple business functions to gain support and adherence to standards, policy and process.
- Undertake risk and issues identification and identification, assessment and mitigation activities as they pertain to scheduling.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management techniques, methodologies and tools
- Expertise in program scheduling, critical paths, and identification of schedule conflicts and risks
Sound knowledge of program and project management processes within a government context - Desirable
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's