Project Office Lead
|Job Title:||Project Office Lead|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 16:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Project Office Lead here in Canberra to work with the Project Management Office (PMO) Competency Centre to help set up a project office and associated practices and artefacts for a high-profile strategic project in accordance with the department’s ICT Strategy.
The successful applicant would be required to have functional skills in:
- Be responsible for the successful creation and executive endorsement of the initial suite of project management arrangements, practices and deliverables required to manage and oversee a large ICT development project;Ensure agreed reports, artefacts and documentation are suitable for the department’s ICT governance forums, project boards, senior executives, or other governance requirements;
- Create a governance plan and schedule of activities that enables the program timely production of board and other reporting artifacts in a repeatable manner;
- Draw on their extensive experience in the management and delivery of ICT projects to ensure high quality content and frameworks are used in the definition and authoring of all project materials;
- Assist in the detailed planning of all project delivery activities including budgeting, workforce planning and financial management;
- Provide senior-level project management skills and assist in definition, development and implementation of strategic initiatives, including all aspects of project deployment particularly change management;
- Work collaboratively and transparently with the other business and IT leads and stakeholders, taking overall direction from the IT Executive sponsor and Program Manager;
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's