Seeking an experienced Defence Project Scheduler with demonstrated experience in creating, maintaining and enhancing project schedules through the various acquisition gate reviews and sustainment programs.
You will support and manage the engagement between the project office and it various stakeholders, as well as assist the delivery of services for a strategic and critical aerospace program.
This a initial 12 month contract opportunity, based in Canberra. Extension options will be offered closer to completion date.
- Develop, implement and improve the project schedules using Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Monitor project progress, status of the schedule and provide accurate reporting
- Work collaboratively with partners multiple, geospatially diverse stakeholders to ensure schedules reflect current schedule status
- Participate in project workshops and support acquisitions options development in the project
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve the schedule and reporting
- Carry out other Project Controls tasks as required
- Providing support to senior project executives
- Prepare correspondence and reports as directed
Skills & Experience
- Extensive Defence Project Scheduling experience
- Demonstrated experience using scheduling software - Open Plan Professional
- Previous experience in developing products through the Gate process
- Highly level in attention to detail
- Ability to manage strict reporting and deadlines
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Hold an active NV1 security clearance
Think this is the opportunity for you, please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT and click on the link below.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.