Outstanding opportunity for Project Scheduler with Telco experience to join leading IT Services organisation.
- Initial 12 Month Contract with ongoing extensions
- Large scale project
- Telecommunications sector experience mandatory
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for Project Scheduler to join our team of highly-credentialed consultants onsite at a leading telecommunications organisation.
The successful candidate will be a specialist Project Scheduler with strong relevant experience within complex project environments. Please note, we are not seeking a Project Manager who has undertaken some scheduling duties in the past - we are seeking a true, specialist Project Scheduler.
Ideally coming from a consulting or large corporate background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes.
The successful candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
- Strong, demonstrated and specialist experience working as a Project Scheduler
- Strong scheduling experience and knowledge of scheduling using MS Project or similar tool
- Identify and manage interdependencies between projects
- Resource constraint & utilisation management
- Budget forecasting and management
- Knowledge of reporting methods such as Earned Value and Critical Path Analysis
- Highly developed influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to prepare reports using MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Reporting knowledge and experience
- Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines and timeframes
- A can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptable and able to build strong rapport with clients and key stakeholders.
Job reference code M6
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).