|Job Title:||Project Scheduler|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 14:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Project Scheduler to support Project Managers/Directors in the maintenance of accurate sustainment/acquisition and products.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in working with complex project schedules
- D emonstrated strong background and experience in large and complex programs
- Well-developed understanding of contemporary PM methodologies coupled with proven understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling and Risk Management.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels and across the customer/contractor boundaries.
- Advanced skillsets in Executive Level Project Reporting and a thorough understanding of Project financial Management.
- Experience in a consulting or an Above the Line (ATL) contracting role. (Desirable)
- Experience in scheduling for a Competitive Evaluation Process for an ACAT1 project. (Desirable)
- Experience in scheduling within an OPP Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) environment. (Desirable)
- Experience in scheduling using critical path methodology. (Desirable)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Project, Excel, and Visio. (Desirable)
- Must have an active NV1 clearance and previous Defence experinece is desirable.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's