- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Project Support Officer to lead and support project initiatives.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Possess a flexible approach and the ability to work collaboratively with the Commonwealth and other service providers;
- Provide specialist advice to requirements definition, then planning, monitoring and controlling of programs/products across the Department's Capability Life Cycle (CLC);
- Provide specialist advice in relation to new program initiatives while working with and considering contributions and feedback provided by the Commonwealth and its contracted service providers in the development of deliverable;
- Manage and monitor core elements of the Program/Products;
- Manage program organisational inter-dependencies including:
- benefits management;
- CLC and management control;
- stakeholder management;
- organisational governance;
- financial management;
- resource management; and
- risk management.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Experience with Government Procurement
- Stakeholder Management for both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated support and management experience for large and complex acquisition and sustainment programs.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.