Long term contract
Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a project support officer to Support the Project Manager to monitor and evaluate all aspects of program and project implementation
- Minimum 1-year experience as a project
- support officer or equivalent role
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and oral and written communication abilities including experience with producing project documentation.
- Strong self-management, organisation and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines within a dynamic team environment
- Strong written, interpersonal and
- representational skills, with the ability to build
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Isaac on 02 6243 6408 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.