|Job Title:||Provisioning Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 19:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Provisioning Analyst with hands-on experience in the local copper network.
• Support a high-volume network rollout
• Prepare work packages and briefs for the field partners
• Track and validate daily work, cost and timelines to meet schedule
• Create change requests and tickets
• Documentation of work activities and reporting
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience as Provisioning Analyst or similar in a telco environment mandatory
• Strong knowledge of the local copper network as well as hands-on field experience
• Understanding of network rollouts and deployments
• Experience working with ticketing systems and external contractors
• Experience with preparing reports and budgets
• Good stakeholder management and communications skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's