|Job Title:||QA Lead|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 14:16|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are seeking experienced QA Automation Consultants to join our team. Melbourne CBD based, ASAP start!
Required experience / skills:
- Formulating and maintaining the testing strategy
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of all testing standards
- Maintaining the database of known deficiencies/defects and communicating these with Delivery teams by doing RCA's
- Primary point of contact for any testing related queries
- Experience in planning, designing, and implementing Automation testing during sprint deliveries
- Working knowledge of BDD testing methodology including automation tools and framework (like UFT Developer, Selenium, Cypress etc…)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in building automation frameworks from scratch (hands on), and ability to learn and understand any new frameworks
- Mentoring and coaching junior test resources when required
- Excellent knowledge of automation testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record managing and leading testing projects
- In Depth understanding of different types of testing including Functional/non-functional, Risk based testing, Contract testing & Performance testing
- The ideal candidate should have strong data analytics, SQL, Python, and data visualization skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate in a cross-functional environment and under minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their objectives, gather their requirements, and define metrics that help measure performance
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's