|Job Title:||QA Lead|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Julia Leung|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 15:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telco organisation, is looking for a QA Lead.
- Establish BDD as testing methodology
- Implement Sprint Automation
- First point of contact for all test related queries
- Manage the team and train junior testers
- 3+ years experience as a Lead
- Excellent knowledge of automation testing (Selenium, Cypress or similar)
- Hands-on knowledge of BDD testing
- Experience building automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in managing teams
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
This is a 6-12 months' engagement with a high-profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on julial[at]finxl.com.au or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Lead - Networks (M2)
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Appian (M4)
Project Analyst (M2)
Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)
Sydney, New South Wales
£600 - £601 per day