Quality & Performance Engineers - M24
|Job Title:||Quality & Performance Engineers - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 16:06|
Quality & Performance Engineers
5+ years of relevant software development and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments and a minimum of 2.5 years experience in Quality Engineering.
FinXL is seeking several Quality Engineers and Performance Engineers to join our existing talented delivery team.
Skills and experience:
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability;
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as Jira/Rally, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, SQL, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins;
- Experience with Protractor, Web Driver IO, Classic (Selenium), Karate DSL.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation);
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor;
- Experience in AWS Cloud-Based technologies;
Although if this doesn't quite meet your skills we still encourage applications for those willing to grow.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's