Quality Assurance Manager (M4)
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2022 15:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with a strong background in defining test strategies of large-scale projects and implementation of testing process across the full test lifecycle, while driving high levels of embedded automation and reuse.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of test strategies.
- Establish a baseline of test analysis and quality process.
- Managing and communicating risks, constraints, dependencies, and issues.
- Manage test teams, including mentoring/coaching in testing techniques & practises.
- Working with business stakeholders to create a forward focused user acceptance process.
- Review and understand current automation and performance test frameworks/strategies, offering updates and improvements.
- Review status reports and take appropriate actions.
- Communicating test strategies, plans and improvements to stakeholders at all levels.
- Establish a practice of risk profiling during requirement gathering processes, that highlight operational risk and allow the technical teams to direct effort around risk assessments.
- Work with the development team to ensure that the quality engineers get apt support like automation hooks or debug builds.
- Understand the specific needs of testing Data and Analytics Migration projects and validating the data in the "to be" system against the data in the "as is" system, including the definition of acceptable data tolerance levels
- Work with quality teams to strategically apply new ways of working that will increase overall quality.
- Co-ordination and progress tracking of test phases, including test reporting a defect tracking.
- To coordinate bug fixes and software enhancements with development and engineering teams.
- Maintain detailed documentation/dashboards related to the system under test.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 10-15 years in large-scale complex IT delivery covering all aspects of the test lifecycle including 6+ years in a Test Management role, 6+ years in writing test strategies and 6+ years in data migration projects.
- Demonstrated experience writing test strategies, in particular for data migration projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing & implementing test methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience implementing testing and quality assurance in Devops environment.
- Experience managing the implementation and utilisation of test automation across the full test lifecycle.
- Experience managing the delivery of non-functional testing, i.e. performance, disaster recovery.
- Record of working with senior IT and Business stakeholders to obtain alignment on test approach and ongoing communication of delivery risks and status.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
North Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Splunk Consultant (M19)
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria