Working with a high profile Defence technolgy organisation. Finite Group are seeking Defence Quality Assurance specialists to join our client in developing and implementing quality systems to support their technology transformation program.
The role will be working on a Defence simulation training project that will provide critical training support to the future force through a significant upgrade and expansion of its simulation capability. The capability will enable Defence to link live and simulated training together for large scale Joint and Combined collective training and to deliver on-demand distributed mission training to the single services of the ADF and Joint Operations Command.
- Support the development, implementation, and administration of approved quality systems and processes to ensure compliance with Australian regulatory standards, including ISO9001:2008/2015 requirements
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses
- Interface with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met
- Ensure Quality Assurance services provided to Programs are of the highest quality and satisfy all regulatory and technical requirements
- Ensure quality verification and validation of products is performed to meet program delivery requirements
Skills & Experience
- Qualifications in engineering/quality or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Qualification in ISO9001, with demonstrated experience in both internal and external audits
- Demonstrated experience in a defence engineering environment
- Quality assurance certification experience in a Defence or Government environment
- You must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold an active NV1 security clearnce. Ability to upgrade to NV2 will be available.
Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.