FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Execute functional tests related to fast payments.
- Understand functional, business and technical requirements for test execution.
- Execute performance tests using k6, Jmeter.
- Check splunk logs and cloud watch.
- BUILD and execute automation scripts using node js and Java script.
- Build performance scripts using jmeter.
- Should be familiar with Jenkins
- Should be familiar with aws concepts ec2, ecs and docker
- Should be familiar with rally, jira , qtest
- Experience with Cucumber
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.