Quality Engineer - M24
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2021 11:10|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. Quality Engineer to join the team. This is a hands-on testing position which requires deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of planning, developing and executing testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and Agile and Test Tools like - Jira, Rally, Confluence, KarateDSL, Rest-Assured, Selenium, etc.
- Ability to use CI/CD practices and pipelines.
- Exposure to cloud and multi-cloud architecture and concepts AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Manage System Test Environment and ensures that there is available regression automation suite in deploying the code to subsequent environments.
- Understand application architecture, overall technology landscape of the application, implementation, surrounding interfaces and downstream systems for functional requirements analysis.
- Work on designing test scenarios using open source test automation tool; Execute and analyse Sanity, Progression, and Regression Automated Test Suites.
- Develop or enhance existing classes/methods specifically those not readily available in the open source tool using Java.
- Actual experience in automated API testing is a must.
- Actual experience in automated UI testing specifically Selenium is a must.
- Actual experience in Java programming language is a must.
- Proficient in test scripting, test data management, test environment management, test execution, and defect logging.
- Good knowledge in functional requirements analysis and mapping them to test cases.
- Good knowledge in using testing tools like HPQC, qTest, KarateDSL, Gatling, Postman, Rest-assured, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Hands on experience in application automated testing of API and UI.
- Hands on experience on using build automation tools like Jenkins, Banboo for automating functional tests and result analysis.
- Analyse automated test results and compare them with the functional requirements/SLA
- Identify defects and coordinate with development team in fixing those and triaging.
- Identify issues/risks provide mitigations/recommendations.
- Status tracking and preparing detailed test strategy, summary reports.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's