FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. Quality Engineer to join the team. This is a hands-on testing position which requires deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of planning, developing and executing testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and Agile and Test Tools like - Jira, Rally, Confluence, KarateDSL, Rest-Assured, Selenium, etc.
- Ability to use CI/CD practices and pipelines.
- Exposure to cloud and multi-cloud architecture and concepts AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Manage System Test Environment and ensures that there is available regression automation suite in deploying the code to subsequent environments.
- Understand application architecture, overall technology landscape of the application, implementation, surrounding interfaces and downstream systems for functional requirements analysis.
- Work on designing test scenarios using open source test automation tool; Execute and analyse Sanity, Progression, and Regression Automated Test Suites.
- Develop or enhance existing classes/methods specifically those not readily available in the open source tool using Java.
- Actual experience in automated API testing is a must.
- Actual experience in automated UI testing specifically Selenium is a must.
- Actual experience in Java programming language is a must.
- Proficient in test scripting, test data management, test environment management, test execution, and defect logging.
- Good knowledge in functional requirements analysis and mapping them to test cases.
- Good knowledge in using testing tools like HPQC, qTest, KarateDSL, Gatling, Postman, Rest-assured, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Hands on experience in application automated testing of API and UI.
- Hands on experience on using build automation tools like Jenkins, Banboo for automating functional tests and result analysis.
- Analyse automated test results and compare them with the functional requirements/SLA
- Identify defects and coordinate with development team in fixing those and triaging.
- Identify issues/risks provide mitigations/recommendations.
- Status tracking and preparing detailed test strategy, summary reports.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.