5+ years of relevant software development and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments and a minimum of 2.5 years experience in Quality Engineering.
FinXL is seeking several Quality Engineers to join our existing talented delivery team.
Skills and experience:
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation.
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor.
- Experience in AWS Cloud-Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as Jira/Rally, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Experience with Protractor, Cypress, Test Café, Web Driver IO, Nightmare, Night watch, Classic (Selenium).
These are the more specific abilities we're looking for. Be comfortable applying even if you don't have all of them.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.