|Job Title:||React Developer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 14:13|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for React JS Developer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 banking Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client's IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- Solid experience with React JS Core.
- Must have had experience in implementing single sign on.
- Implementing other REACT Portals.
- Skills with Graph QL.
- AWS, CI/CD
- Contribute to implementing a DevOps culture.
- Collaborate with team members in a self-autonomous AGILE team.
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at for discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's