React Native Developer (Mobile)
|Job Title:||React Native Developer (Mobile)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2022 19:23|
Our client, a large Financial Services provider is looking for an experienced React Native Developer, to develop and engineer on their flagship mobile platform that serves millions of customers daily.
You will have the following skills/experience
- Proven experience in native mobile application development
- Experience with React Native and its eco-system
- Exposure to Mobile Architectural patterns using MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Experienced with TDD/BDD development, UI Tests. API Testing: Mocks, Stubs, using Jest & JUnit or XCTest
- Strong knowledge and experience with SOLID principles
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with handling React Native app builds, using Metro
- Experience with handling Node package deployment to registries
- Native Android development (Android Studio/ SDK, Java, Kotlin) or iOS development (XCode, Objective-C, Swift)
- Able to work with diverse teams from development, testing, security (pinning and crypto), architecture, infrastructure to business and management
What's on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's