***MUST BE MELBOURNE BASED - WFH ONLY 3 DAYS PER WEEK***
Seeking an experienced Release Coordinator to join one of the world's leading insurance providers. You will assist in facilitating software releases from ticket prioritization to production. You will specialize in E-Business and will make good use of your in-depth knowledge of ITIL methodologies; specifically release management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate software releases from ticket prioritisation to production
- Establish a production coordination schedule, release artefacts, communications plans for each release scheduled for production.
- Work with business stakeholders to obtain ticket prioritisation for each scheduled release and liaise with the necessary vendor technical lead for development activities.
- Maintain the release repository of all release artefacts for compliance and audit
- Work with eBusiness, IT, business stakeholders and users to establish best practice principles
- Ensure compliance of all security measures in application support and development processes
- Multiple years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Great systems knowledge
- Prior experience in Insurance not essential but advantageous
- MUST BE MELBOURNE BASED!!!
- Open to a total package of approx $110K (Including Super)
- 16% annual bonus based on individual, team and company success
- Overwhelming opportunity for career development given size of company
- Great bonus Structure
- Flexible working arrangements - WFH 3 days a week.
For more information call Hannah @ Finite Recruitment on 0413 248 431.
All conversations will be held in strict confidence.