Release Engineer (M4)
|Job Title:||Release Engineer (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2022 17:15|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We are a seeking a Release Engineer for an initial 12-month fixed term contract based in Melbourne. The ideal candidate is an individual who comes from a background in integrated deployment implementation across the full software delivery lifecycle. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capturing and consolidating deployment requirements/options
- Sending out communications
- Attending all meetings where deployment representation is required
- Prepare the agenda for the deployment meeting and run this session
- Providing status updates to stakeholders
- Support the consolidation of deployment run sheets
- Setup checkpoint meetings on the night of the deployment
- Support the co-ordination of all Retrofit activities into the respective lower environments
- Work with Change Management to ensure all change artefacts are in place
- Support any standalone Release activities as required
- Support Deployment Management in improvement and uplift activities
- Be proactive and think around blockers and come up with solutions around challenges
- Any other activities as directed by the Manager for Deployments, Business and Ops Readiness
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's