FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Release Train Engineer's to join our Melbourne Team. Experience within the Banking/Finance industry will be highly regarded.
The Release Train Engineer will:
- Facilitate execution across diverse set of Agile development teams to ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Keep key stakeholders informed of overall progress against the release commitments
- Provide coaching to help resolve process issues across the release train
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) planning such as estimation/creation of iteration/schedule and breakdown of work
- Facilitate Agile release execution and planning events, including but not limited to progressive elaboration of breaking down large units of work into epics and features in collaboration of scrum masters and their squads.
- Manage dependencies across squads and remove roadblocks to drive outcomes with product owners and business stakeholders.
- Escalation point for dealing with issues, risks and removing bottlenecks/impediments
- Manage and optimise the flow of value through the Release Train and drive relentless improvement by assessing the agility level of the release train with a focus on improvement
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.