|Job Title:||Reporting Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 09:38|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to work onsite with one of our key clients. To be considered for this role you will need to have experience with the following:
• Writing Data Definitions and Glossary
• Create quality / KPI reporting
• Access data and prepare / produce reports
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2+ years’ experience as a Reporting Analyst
• Advanced experienced in developing reports in Tableau and Excel
• Ability to narrate complex quality issues to senior stakeholders
• Good SQL skills
• System knowledge regarding flow of data
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please apply following the below links or contact Gretchen on 03 9617 3935.