|Job Title:||Reporting Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 14:02|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst.
• Create reports using Tableau, Alteryx, Excel and SQL
• Develop interactive and secure dashboards with Tableau
• Extract and validate data from multiple sources
• Implement automations for manual reporting
• Involved in continuous process improvements
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience in Tableau, Alteryx, Excel, Access and SQL
• Experience working in large enterprise environments, preferably telecommunication or finance
• Experience with automating manual reporting
• Familiar with data information and data portfolios
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6+ months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's