|Job Title:||RF Engineer|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2022 19:35|
Finite are working with their partners to assist Defence and Industry in delivering some the most advanced, critical, complex and strategic acquisition programs in our nation's history. As a result of continued success and trust. We are seeking RF Engineers to join our client in the development of state-of-the-art RF, radar and space systems.
You will work in technical capacity that see you deliver design applications, implement hardware interfaces and implement digital signal processing algorithms.
- Support RF design, analysis and implement RF system solutions
- Assist in RF design analysis, operational analysis, feasibility analysis and system performance measures of effectiveness analysis
- Support the design and implementation of real time embedded solutions
- Support design and implement signal processing algorithms
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/electronic engineering, or communications systems engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in RF design and systems
- Demonstrated experience in testing RF and digital systems
- Experience with radar systems and technology - desirable, not mandatory
- Experienced in MATLAB, Embedded C/C++ - desirable, not mandatory
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen. Prior Defence security clearance will be highly desirable
Please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's