FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
Our Telecommunications Client has a number of positions for Radio Frequency Engineer with design experience to join the team.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to;
- Confirm and Update DBORs (including Mirage, Atoll, Tempest, Quoll, RFNSA, etc) Refer to Design Accountabilities Matrix as per current design process.
- Ensure that the SAEDC supplied solution is EME complaint including F01 component.
- Ensure that the RF design is compliant to RF guidelines
- Timely and efficient turn around solutions to enquiries (delivery focused)
- Take a risk-based approach to make quick decisions and to learn from them
- Take ownership of keeping up with changes in National Design Guidelines and SOW
- Atoll modelling where required for Greenfields (Macros, Small Cells) and complex augments
- Review AAA/FTA Design Packs to ensure that SAEDC design is compliant with Design Guidelines.
- Review CANRAD data, check for accuracy and compliance so that workable compliant start-up data can be produced.
- At AAA/Design Pack review stage, produce compliant Start-up Data, Atoll update and perform ACMA registration.
- RBS (only) design/startup data for IBC/DAS as requested by EB&G group.
- Confirm ACMA registration has in fact been completed by Spectrum Eng.
- Collaborate with SAEDCs to drive ongoing quality improvements
- Participate National Team initiatives
- Liaise with Optimisation and Planning on project related issues
- Be proactive and offer ideas and solutions on better ways of working to Design Specialists
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.