FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
Our Telecommunications Client has a number of positions for Radio Frequency Engineer with optimisation experience to join the team.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Effective performance and capacity management of 3G, 4G and 5G networks and associated products and services incl. IoT. Effective and proactive engagement with Operations L1/L2 Support and Field Services teams to escalate and drive to resolution all network faults.
- Utilise existing network performance monitoring and optimisation tools/processes AND drive development of new and innovative, customer centric, solutions and best work practices for improved efficiencies in network performance management space.
- Perform in-depth engineering analysis, provide technical recommendations and implement sound engineering solutions to ensure optimal network performance and superior customer experience, as applicable across range of activities and programs of work - including:
- New sites integration and optimisation,
- Clusters and focus areas optimisation,
- Pre-/post- network performance monitoring/analysis/optimisation for Umlaut and other competitive surveys,
- 5G Modernisation Program,
- 3G spectrum recovery,
- 3G-4G coverage equivalence,
- Network Configuration Integrity management,
- Network capacity planning/management,
- Network upgrades, new features trials/rollouts, Product Support,
- Customised Network Solutions provisioning, incl. Special Events support and Emergency Responses (pandemic events, natural disasters etc).
- Perform relevant in-depth engineering studies to adequately address/resolve escalated customer complaints. Ensure all customer impacting issues that cannot be resolved without further network augmentation/investment are adequately captured and escalated.
- Provide effective and timely support to Customer Facing Business Units to help manage customer expectations, media enquiries and similar
- Effectively collaborate with and provide relevant support to Acquisition, Planning, Design and Build and Integration teams to ensure optimal engineering solutions are developed for all scenarios at play, with minimal rework and maximum efficiencies
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.