|Job Title:||Risk Lead|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 14:34|
What you will do:
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the wider business to provide regulatory oversight and guidance around the wider portfolio
- Manage 4 Senior Risk Managers to drive the successful implementation of a risk management framework and provide feedback and growth opportunities for team members.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging policy and regulations in public, private and not-for-profit sectors, best practice, Government policy and statutory requirements
- Prepare and review risk management plans, reports, assessments and analysis to drive achievement of risk management objectives.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Risk Manager, 2+ years' experience as a Lead
- Experience working specifically on projects (not BAU)
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and/or significant knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Proven ability in monitoring, assessing and implementing compliance frameworks in response to regulatory and external change
- Experience in providing expert advice and recommendations at a senior level.
- Analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
Apply now for consideration. Job Code S22.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's