|Job Title:||RPA Developer|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 18:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Need to be an Australian citizen or security cleared!
Our client, a large telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced RPA Developer in any of the following locations Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
• Asses automation opportunities and the current processes
• Provide architecture and design guidance
• Design, develop and test the automation workflow and support the implementation of RPA solutions
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Hands-on experience in RPA (Automation Anywhere, UIPath and/or BluePrism)
• Good understanding of Windows and Linux System administration
• Experience in network, server and mobile application troubleshooting
• Development experience in any of the following .NET, C#, Python, Java, VB for Applications
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
• Australian citizenship or security clearance mandatory
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's