|Job Title:||Sales Support|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 17:13|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
This role will be on site with a telecommunications client, working with the General Manager and sales teams to prepare quotes and estimates.
This is 12 month engagement.
- Take sales orders and keep track opportunities
- Prepare estimates and quotes
- Work with vendors, partners and distributors
- Cost up opportunities
- General administration tasks
- Working knowledge of sales processes (preparing estimates, pricing and quotes)
- Worked with IT vendors suppliers and distributors
- Effectively work with all partners, peers and levels of management
- Quickly adapts to new environments and how to maximise relationships
- High organisational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Must be detailed orientated, analytical reasoning, creativity, conceptual ability, critical thinking and judgement.
- Ability to prioritise own work and have the ability to collaborate with patience while driving against tight timelines
- Excellent Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel is required; and working knowledge of ERP system and order processing