* Remote Working Option
* Great opportunity with a Global Consultancy
* Long Term Engagement
Our client, a Global Consultancy based in Sydney CBD is looking for a passionate Salesforce professional for their Client in Healthcare.
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect in technical and architectural capacity. In addition to this, you should be able to work independently and have strong communication skills.
The Role will require you to have:
* Delivering crucial business insights of how improvements to CRM could accelerate overall business performance through use of the Salesforce platform.
* Leading the technical delivery of Salesforce engagements including DevOps, architecture responsibilities, setting development standards and delivering high quality Salesforce architecture and software solutions.
* Assisting with pre-sale activities such as proposal writing, solution design, demonstration creation and presenting, as well as project estimating/costing.
* Building relationships with potential and existing clients to help develop new business, you will play an active role in sales and practice development.
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment in a medium to large organisation
Who you are:
* Deep technical knowledge in two or more Salesforce clouds (e.g. Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Education, Analytics, Commerce, Integration, IoT)
* Experience in designing Salesforce solutions with an understanding of how Salesforce fits into the overall architectural landscape.
* Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Visual Force, Force IDE, SOQL, SOAP/REST API, XML, HTML, Java Scripts, and other Salesforce related development tools.
* Salesforce solution architecting experience and you are skilled in the Salesforce platform, it's architecture and functionality. You also hold an understanding of agile delivery techniques.
* Ideally you will be on the journey to becoming (or may have already become) a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
What's on offer
* 12 months contract with possibility of extension
* Open for Remote work arrangement
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference : S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.