Salesforce Developer - 10 Roles
|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer - 10 Roles|
|Location:||New South Wales, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 16:25|
* Sydney CBD / Remote Working Option
* Great opportunity with a Global Consultancy
* Long Term Engagement
Our client, a Global Consultancy based in Sydney CBD is looking for a passionate Salesforce professional for their Client in Healthcare.
We are looking for an SFDC developer with experience in coding, administration and configuration. You should be familiar with lightning framework, sales or service cloud. In addition to this, you should be able to work independently and have strong communication skills.
The Role will require you to have:
* 3+ Years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer.
* Salesforce Platform Developer I and II certification preferred.
* Strong grasp of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components
* Knowledge of Salesforce integration using web services
* Experience in both classic and lighting versions of Salesforce.
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment in a medium to large organisation
Who you are:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What's on offer
* 6 -12 months contract with possibility of extension
* Open for Remote work arrangement
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's